stuff to get rid of

To: jerry@tr2.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: stuff to get rid of
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 94 14:36:15 -0800
Jerry,

My old seat frames are free for the taking.  They are rusted but repairable if
you have access to a good sandblaster & can do some welding.

I have a new (never used on a moving car) set of leaf springs.  Originally for
TR4 but same length as TR2.  They would be  "heavy duty" TR2 springs.  $100
would get you both.

Also have a NEW voltage regulator that I believe would be correct for your car.
$35, new, never used black carpets for the floor where your feet go.  I'm using
original style rubber mats.  $20  I also have front & rear ADDCO antisway bars
for TR3 I'm trying to get rid of.  Never been on a car.  $175 takes them & the
fixings.

Have a good TR3 head I would like to trade for a good TR4A head.  I'm willing to
throw in a bit of $$ in the trade.

I have a Moss oil cooler adaptor.  Free to somone who wants it.

I have a pair of rebuildable MGB front calapers.  I believe I also have
rebuilding kits for them.  I got a major deal on some rebuilts & went with them.
$10

Beaking up a Land Rover 2.25L petrol engine.  Parts cheap

Prices good till the end of the year when the orange price list will go into
effect :^)

All you need to do is drop by.  I don't want to deal with shipping this stuff.

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards