Yahoo, I have some idea what I'm doing!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Yahoo, I have some idea what I'm doing!
From: "Angel W. Prouty - Corporate Liason" <angel@dash.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 94 13:50:24 MST
Hello All!

I'm done boo-hooing (for now), I'm on the road, yes, yes, yes!

AAA did get my car started the other night, with a Frankenstein dose of
electricity, but it ran poorly, and I couldn't start it again later.
When the friendly AAA guy was jumping the car I started to check the
points gap. But he'd checked for spark at the plug wire end and said
"it's got spark, so you don't have to check the points gap." I said,
"well, if your'e sure...." and stopped.

BUT! This AM I checked ye olde points gap, lo and behold, it's
slipped CLOSED! Darn it all, I Knew That! This always happens
to me, I should have checked it anyway. The nice AAA man doesn't
know about my car, but I do. Hahahahaha! (Slightly fanatical laughter.)

Sooo, thank you to those who wrote encouraging suggestions in email,
Thank you, thank you! Few other people understand my love affair with my
car and I'm so happy to have this listserv :)

Angel Prouty 0;>
angel@dash.com
Christmas Toy Trek: http://www/dash.com