AUTOPHILIA III (the Film Fest)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: AUTOPHILIA III (the Film Fest)
From: gpetrola@prairienet.org (Gregory Petrolati)
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 94 08:28:58 CST

        Gentle SOLs,

        With most of our LBCs resting away in their "long winter's
        nap" We here in the flatlands have whiled away the doldrums
        with a film festival namely AUTOPHILIA. Now in it's third
        year this midwinter celebration has drawn the cognoscenti
        to Champaign, Illinois from as far away as Urbana Illinois,
        and unspecified locations East and south.

        In the past such films as the ITALIAN JOB, HE GUMBALL RALLY
        THOSE DARING YOUNG MEN IN THEIR JAUNTY JALOPIES, GRAND PRIX,
        LEMANS have graced our electronic silver screen. This year's
        Big Feature will be THE GREAT RACE. As In every year we will
        start the festival with a viewing of RENDEZVOUS a perennial
        favorite.

        The date for the festival is Saturday night January 21 1995
        From 6PM until we are too tired to rewind. Food will be the
        incredible Greg's 2nd Alarm Chili and whatever noshies walk
        in the door. As for drink... You are on your own for octane
        "Unleaded" will be provided.

        Location is Castle Pretentious (South) 4014 Danbury Dr. in
        Champaign. For more info, crash space, or whatever contact
        Greg Petrolati at this domain oe call (217) 355-1944 and leave
        a message...

        The good folk of The Prairie Octagon MG Club and The Central
        Ilinois Triumph Owners Assn. welcome you.

        BTW Bring your own "Director's Chair" as seating will be limited!

--
 Send in a check for $50,000 and a brand new Aston Martin DB7 and
  you could win... a statement in 25 words or less!!!

   gpetrola@firefly.prairienet.org (greg Petrolati)  1962 TR4 CT4852L