Hillman Imp info wanted

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Hillman Imp info wanted
From: "Robert L. Abernathy" <rabernat@NMSU.Edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 11:55:37 -0700 (MST)
Last year I foolishly made an offer on a Hillman Super Imp
in a used car lot. Now I'm trying to make it safe enough to
drive. A few weeks ago I decided to adjust the brakes. Of
course, in two hours there were brake parts all over the
floor and I found I needed some new rubber. Of the four
front wheel cylinders, two were completely stuck, one very
sticky, and the last very leaky (sorry). My problem is
the local stores don't carry Hillman parts (naturaly) and
don't know where to get them. The brakes are Girling and
all the rubber parts have part numbers. Can anyone suggest
a supplier? And while I'm on the subject, does anyone know
of a Hillman/Singer/Sunbeam/Rootes/Imp club? I would like
to ask a few questions about this car (For instance,
doesn't this car have fuses or circuit breakers? and where
are they?).

Robert Abernathy
67 Hillman Super Imp
72 Toyota Celica ST
76 Toyota Corolla SR5
(I can keep at least one running at all times.)