Re: Jag Sedans (fwd)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (British-Cars)
Subject: Re: Jag Sedans (fwd)
From: "Randell Jesup" <jesup@scala.scala.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 94 12:38:09 EST
        Comments on the jag sedan thread here from a non-bc reader, Joe
Augenbraum, former XKE owner and former professional Jag mechanic.  He runs
the exoticar mailing list and currently owns a Merak - if you think tuning
an SU/Stromberg 2-carb engine is fun, try 3 dual-downdraft webers on an engine
that fouls plugs if you let it idle too long while tuning...

        One question: which years were Series I, II, and III XJ6's?

        Randell Jesup