British Cars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: British Cars
From: JeffJ%nwnexis@nwlink.com (Jeff Johnson)
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 94 17:58:35 PST
I am interested in receiving any information you have on
restoring Jensen-Healeys.  I purchased one last spring and
I'm in the process of restoring it to original condition.
It is a 1974 model with a five speed and factory hardtop.  I
t came with a good amount of space parts since the previous
owner had recked the car he had before.  I have two engines
and two five speed transmissions.  I also have fenders,
trunk lid, gas tank and other assorted interior parts.  I am
currently looking for some wood to replace the existing wood
trim in the car.  I know I can still get factory stuff but
it is quite pricey.  Do you know were I can a good veneer to
recover what I have?  Also, the shift lever on both
transmissions is very loose.  Do you know what parts I need
to tighten it back up?  I also need about 9 lug nuts for the
original wheels.  Any help or advice is greatly appriciated
since not too many people work with this car.

Thanks