Max wheel size for Spit

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Max wheel size for Spit
From: pk@kom.auc.dk (Peter Koch)
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 94 14:30 MET

After I have seen the photo of Mark Bradakis' good looking
Spitfire at WWW, I have realized that my '72 MkIV need
some kind of improvement. For qiute some time now, I
have thought of buying some bigger wheels for her (as
compared to the standard size which is 13 x 4'', I guess),
and thus by question now is: What are yours recommandations
on max wheel sizes? I think maybe tires with sizes in the
range 185 - 195 60 x 13 will do, but it's only my
initial guess.

Thanks for your time...

 Best

-Peter