Re: Car storage

To: David Hallam <hallam@rschp1.anu.edu.au>
Subject: Re: Car storage
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 1994 19:08:59 -0500 (EST)
David,
There's an excellent (long) essay in the Z-car Home Page about it.

http://www.cs.princeton.edu/grad/snd/z-car/zpage.html

It's called "Storing your Z".
Please let me know if you can't find it. I could send it out as an ascii
file. No problem.
I guess it's time to think about the comming winter when it looks WHITE
outside ;-)
Gus