other British cars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: other British cars
From: Wmrunner@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 1994 00:01:32 -0500
(Mark Pacey states:)
>Do anyone else have a British car other than a MGB or a Midget or  a Stag or
a Spitfire or an MGA or a Sprite or a Jaguar or any other
sports cars you care to mention?  Anyone else got a Maxi or a Mini
            or an 1100 or a Morris Minor?  Or a Cortina or an Escort or an
     Anglia or a Prefect?  Or a Viva or a VX4/90 or a Ventora or a  Victor?
 Or a Minx or a Husky o a Spectre or an Avenger?<

Well, I almost bought an A20 but the Seller and I were so far apart on price
we couldn't even see each other.  The car was actually an A40 but there was a
only about half of it left.

I saw a very solid Princess near Pittsburgh some time back but sanity
prevailed.  Storage space is always at a premium and the Princess would have
taken up a Bugeye and a Mini's worth of floor space.  Not to mention that the
Princess of the house didn't want any more junk in the basement.  Still
hoping to sneak home a Mini.   LBC's all look alike to some folks so maybe
the wife wouldn't notice.  I can't even remember the last time anyone USED
the bathroom in the basement, so.........

I have a 59 two door Morris Minor.  It isn't particularly well suited for the
hills of PA but at least it never gets mistaken for an MGA.  Also got a 1959
NOS Anglia distributor just in case I ever decide to buy a car to go with it.