SF bay area gab-fest

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: SF bay area gab-fest
From: fickes@taurus.apple.com (Stan Fickes)
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 1994 15:46:15 -0800
Hear Ye Hear Ye!

All SF bay area SOLers (OK, everyone's invited...) plan to attend a
get-together this Thursday to welcome Scotty Paisley in real SOL style!!
Thursday, Dec. 8, 7:00PM to ??? at Britannia Arms, 1087 S.
Sunnyvale-Saratoga Road in Cupertino.

It would probably be good to let me know if you're going to be there, so I
can warn the pub of the incredibly large crowd they should expect.

I will plan to pick up the guest of honor in my Sprite, unless someone a
little closer to downtown wants to volunteer instead.

Scotty -- just look for a bright blue Sprite with a distinctive black
stripe, and a dramatic lean to the left.  Then again, you probably won't
see too many other Sprites around the Fairmont... sf

Stan Fickes                    British Cars
Wireless Communications        1951 MGTD (under construction) NEMGTR 10492
Advanced Technology Group      1965 Austin-Healey Sprite (daily driver)
Apple Computer, Inc.
408 974-7653