TR4A frame and drivetrain

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4A frame and drivetrain
From: Marcus Tooze <tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 1994 13:54:09 -0600
Somebody elses misfortune may be your gain....

A friend lost his TR4A to fire (vandalim...they caught the little bastard who
did it, excuse my french). The fire was started in the seats, so it
trashed the car from the cockpit up and backwards. The engine, frame,
and drivetrain were unnafected by the fire. The body was toast so that
was junked. This is now taking up space in my friends lot, and he
just bought a new 67 TR4 to repace the TR4A, so he would like
to sell the remains of the TR4A. The TR4A had well under 50000 miles on it
(can't remember exactly), also I can't remember the year (I'm not being
very helpful tday am I!). However, if you are interested or want more info,
give me an email...

Marcus