Triumph WWW Pictures again.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph WWW Pictures again.
From: searle@indigo.ucdavis.edu (Philip A. Searle)
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 1994 13:14:39 -0800
Many thanks to all the replies in response to my post about my WWW home page.
I tried to make a few improvements, the half of you who couldn't see the
images should be able to now (hopefully!).

WWW: http://www-chem.ucdavis.edu/~searle

There's a picture of my TR4 and one of my Spitfire. Also included a larger,
uncropped version of the spitty picture due to the rave reviews the first
version received.

regards

Phil

Dr. Philip A. Searle                  (916) 752-7678
Chemistry Department                  (916) 752-8995 Fax.
University of California          E-mail: pasearle@ucdavis.edu
Davis  CA 95616                   WWW: http://www-chem.ucdavis.edu/~searle