Re: New England MG events (was Chip Old's Re: HELLO EVERYONE)

To: Judith Winter <island@whidbey.net>
Subject: Re: New England MG events (was Chip Old's Re: HELLO EVERYONE)
From: Chip Old <feold@umd5.umd.edu>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 1994 21:23:16 -0500 (EST)
On Sat, 3 Dec 1994, Judith Winter wrote:

> >BCD is actually run by the Chesapeake Chapter of the New England MG 'T'
> >Register, of which Len Renkenberger is Chairman.  It is held every June
> >at Allen Pond Park, in Bowie, Maryland., and attracts 600 - 800 cars
> >every year and a huge number of flea market vendors.

Since you changed the subject line to "New England MG Events":  If you
re-read my message you'll see that the British Car Day I'm talking about
is in Maryland, not New England, and it's for all British cars, not just MGs.

> 1995 dates?

I don't know yet.  Will post it here when I find out.

Chip Old              1948 M.G. TC  TC6710  NEMGTR #2271
Cub Hill, Maryland    1962 Triumph TR4  CT3154LO (daily transportation)
feold@umd5.umd.edu