MGBs for sale in NY

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGBs for sale in NY
From: kendallr@Internet.chey.com
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 94 12:12:06 EST

          I've got to lighten my load a bit, so I'm offering the following
          for sale (located on Long Island, NY):

          2 - 1971 MGB GTs

          At this point, both are "parts cars".

          The blue one is about 80% complete, rolls, and still has it's
          engine (partially disassembled).  Before I removed the head, it
          ran OK.  Has typical rot, but it could be rebuilt.

          The black one has had it's engine and interior removed, but the
          body is "decent".  It does have tube shocks front and back, a
          fatter anti-sway bar up front, some tasteful looking alloy
          wheels, and an anti-sway bar at the back (I think).

          Between the two of them, you could probably put together a
          reasonable BGT.

          I'm thinking around $600.00 OBO for both of them.

          Kendall Robinson
          kendallr@chey.com

          516 629 4466