Re: Surplus Midget Switch?

To: Ray James <rwj4123@sigma.tamu.edu>
Subject: Re: Surplus Midget Switch?
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 1994 07:56:02 -0500 (EST)
Ray,
Yup, it is on the left side of the black plastic housing of the steering
above the turning indicator lever on my '71 Midget.
It is, as Marcus T. indicated, a switch for the instrument lights. This
little lbc comes with all kind of luxury and safety achievements ;-)
Cheers,
        Gus
Agustin de la Calle                     '71 MG Midget (red)
Boston, MA                              '88 Toyota 4Runner (V6)
delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu
                                        work: (617) 632-4754
                                        fax:  (617) 632-4393
                                        home: (617) 522-8471