Am I evil?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Am I evil?
From: Christopher Cougill <cucc4@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 1994 15:45:40 -0600 (CST)

Hey everybody,

        OK, first, sorry for the lack of lbc content.  I just thought
that since my question is about a relative of the Land Rover
(LandCruiser), and there was so much chatter lately about Landys, I might
get away with this.
        Anyway, you all saw my note about Land Rovers.  Well, I have
determined, from mail that I got, that maybe a Landy is not the car for a
studunt on a budget (of course, neither is a TR6 and I have one).
Anyway, as prospects look slim, I realized that a 'Cruiser might be a
possibility.  I know, I shudder, too, at the thought of owning an
Japanese car.  But hey, the deal is pretty good.
        I have a friend who has a 'Cruiser whose uncle owns a body shop.
They are constantly buying and selling cars.  Anyway, this has been his
personal vehicle for a while now.  It's not been aesthetically restored
at all, just mechanically.  He expressed some interest in swapping the
Cruiser for my '67 MGB GT that's laid up in a garage.
        I am going to have to do something with the GT sooner or later,
anyway, as I graduate in May and will need to move.  I will still have
the TR6 to drive and can even tow it w/ the Cruiser.  Whadd'ya  think?
Any Landy owners care to comment on te LandCruisers?  This one is (I
think) a '75 or so.

        Again, soory for the lack of lbc content!  The only reason I ask
you guys is that I'm an SOL`er at heart and value your opinions...
though our judgement may be questionable (after all, we do count on Lucas
wherever we go....) 8^)

        Thanks,
        Chris Cougill
        cucc4@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu