Triumph TR7

To: British Cars <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph TR7
From: Peter Newman <71760.2673@compuserve.com>
Date: 29 Oct 94 12:30:45 EDT
Having just bought a new Land Rover Defender 90 (crazy about British cars) I am
now considering what to do with my TR7.  It's a 1980 green convertible, good top
and redone seats, 90K on it. So everyone, I know it's really not worth a lot,
but should I keep it in hopes that one day, when all the others are rusted off
the roads?  It's in quite good condition but should I just get rid of it and
enjoy the Rover, or hang on to it and if so, how long before it's worth
anything?  Any thoughts from anyone would be appreciated.