SCCA autocross/roadracing regions

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: SCCA autocross/roadracing regions
From: Fredrick Mcconnell <mcconfr@mail.auburn.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 1994 10:44:36 -0500 (CDT)
After renewing my SCCA membership, I have decided that I would like to
think about possibly autocrossing my '71 MG BGT in the '95 season.
Long-term plans have me sitting in the drivers seat of my own race car,
but first I need to graduate, and get a job.  Anyhow I know my car is not
the best choice, but I do know that I will have a blast.  I am a licensed
regional scrutineer, but when it comes to the autocross scene I am pretty
clueless.  I am basically starting from square 1.  I am a student at
Auburn University located in Alabama.  I know Atlanta has a region, but
what about Montgomery?  I don't have any connections or names, so I was
hoping someone could point me in the right direction.  Currently I am a
DC Region member, but I want to join a region that is closer.  If anyone
has a date of the next club meeting in their area, where I could speak to
someone and get a rule book it would be greatly appreciated.  I
appreciate any help big or small.