Re: Winter wonderland

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Winter wonderland
From: jhoward@argus.lowell.edu (James D. Howard II)
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 94 16:40 MST
Thanks for the answers on what to do about ice in my latches.  The
problem I had, though, was not with the locks.  I don't usually lock
the doors, since I don't keep anything worth stealing inside the car.
The problem I had, was I could not press the button that opens the
door, since ice had formed inside it.  A well placed boot kick broke
the ice once, but once I had to pour a glass of hot water on it to get
it open.  I will try oiling it, it probably needs it anyway.

James