Re: Bugeye headlight trim ring question

To: Jeff_S_Weintraub@ccm.sc.intel.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye headlight trim ring question
From: Daren Stone <Daren_Stone@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 94 13:12:10 PST
---------------------------- Forwarded with Changes ---------------------------
From: gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu at SMTPGATE
Date: 10/17/94 12:50PM
To: Daren Stone at RNBCCM30

Text item:

Okay, the votes are in on my recent question as to which is the correct
headlight type of headlight trim ring for a Bugeye (see cheesy ASCII
profiles below);

                    ---
            A      /
                  /____

                    or

                   ___
                  (
            B     (
                  (___

And the winner is ....

    B !!!!! (unanimous)

    Many thanks to all who participated in the Bugeye Trivia question #1 (Ray
Gibbons, Miq Millman and Jeff Weintraub (and his car!). As a result you will all
be receiving the piece of mind in knowing that my Bugeye is a little more
correct than it was yesterday.

    And now for our next question:

        Whilst perusing Jeff's Bugeye books, we came across a BMC archive-ish
photo that shows the rubber shifter "boot" (for lack of a better description) in
like this       VV           instead of this  VV
                __                            __

    Question: Which one is correct ?

        cheers-
                daren

p.s. we doing that seat tomorrow Jeff ....? ;-)

Text item: External Message Header