Re: British Cars Digest #1410 Wed Oct 19 01:15:01 MDT 1994

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1410 Wed Oct 19 01:15:01 MDT 1994
From: johnd@rmy.emory.edu (John Duktig)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 94 07:49:00 -0400
If anyone will be at the HSR Lister Reunion Vintage races at Road Atlanta
this weekend, please let me know. I'd be happy to meet other SOLs.

Greg: Made the tape of Oscar Brand's sports car songs. Will mail it soon,
I promise! Best to Sj, love from Kate.

Keith: When I was a junior they told us that there were 5 times more of us in
the class than there would be jobs available. Stick it out if you're one of the
best. In the meantime, think about joining the local SCCA and working corners/
grid/marshall to give you a cheap way to be near racing. And remember, its never
too late to change your mind/major.

John Duktig
Emory University