Fall in the "flatlands" and the 7 toed Ball...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Fall in the "flatlands" and the 7 toed Ball...
From: gpetrola@prairienet.org (Gregory Petrolati)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 94 08:09:34 CDT

        To Chris and All,
                Fall in the midwest is like Japanese food... wonder
        full in its subtlety with those interesting piquant bits...

        Having grown up in the environs around Philadelphia, PA I do
        miss the twisty bits and nifty country roads I used to fre-
        quent in my "salad days" (sadly most of those great roads
        have gone to development). In Illinois, there is so much
        sky that sunrises and sunsets are really awesome...

        Now lets talk about that great credit to the electronics
        ind st y L CAs (spit, spark, *blink*         ).

        So Chris, if your polydactilae (?) is mere coincidence...
        Doesn't the glow keep you awake at night?

        Greg "get on the roof and you can see it from here" Petrolati

--
        "It's not a leak.... It's a british flow-through lubrication
                system..."