Re: I am SO glad I found this mailing list!

To: tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil, british-cars@autox.team.net,
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 94 09:02:34 -0700
In message <199410150144.UAA14717@vinny.cecer.army.mil> Marcus Tooze writes:
> > Hello there everyone!
> > My name is Rich Johnson.  I am a student at Bridgewater State College
> > in Massachusetts.  And yes,  I was overcome with my desire
> > to own a really cool British car.  I finally broke down and bought
>               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> > a '79 MG Midget...
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> *snip*
> Yes, somehow cool and Midget don't mix w/ me ;)
>
> Marcus
>
> ex-Midget owner, who found only true style is gained thru ownership of
> a 6 cylinder TR.

Marcus, be nice.  Some of us have to try to find coolness in four cylinder cars.
Though for the life of me I can't think a a six cylinder TR thats as cool as my
TR3.  Rich your Midget is a really cool Britsh car!  Love it & keep it healthy

Thankfully coolness is an individual thing

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards
LINK: TWAKEMAN
408-974-2344                         TR3A - TS75519L,
                       MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, Land Rover 109 - 164000561