STUFF

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: STUFF
From: COSTICH_ALAN/HPATC1_01@i3125ent.atl.hp.com
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 94 11:01:00 -0400
gerry@hostel.lincoflin.ncr.com says car starts fine, runs
30 minutes then won't restart.... I suggest you have a good
look at the battery terminals-make sure they are clean and
tight. Also, look at the other ends of the cables to make
sure that they are clean and tight.

Bob Scardamalici: You have almost enough $$$ for a new body
tub. Unfortunately, you'll still need another 3.5k to build
a car. You ask if anyone successfully learned welding etc on
such a major project? Is it doable?  The answer is YES! I have
a '74 BGT. It had rotten sills when it came to me. I spent
several semesters in a shop course at the local BOCES and
learned welding. Saved the car. Another friend took the same
courses and is saving a bugeye. But, first, Bob, join your
local brit car club. And, I do agree with Stan Fickes-
Practice, practice, practice.

Good luck, Rick Johnson.

Ray Gibbons: Run away! Run away! from that '73 B. But, first,
tell me where it is.

Alan