Re: HP the MG RV8

To: cobra@cdc.hp.com (Roland Dudley)
Subject: Re: HP the MG RV8
From: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 94 12:20:15 CDT
[Sorry to dredge up an old topic.  I just returned from a week's vacation.]

Roland Dudley writes:
> Hewlett-Packard publishes bi-monthly glossy magazine for its employees
> called MEASURE.  It contains articles about HP products, employees and
> various company activates around the world.  The September-October issue
> has an article entitled "HP puts Rover in the driver's seat".  It's
> about an automotive diagnostic system called TestBook developed for
> the Rover Group by HP.

Oh, yeah?  Rolls-Royce/Bentley use Intergraph CAD systems for their
mechanical design work.  So there!  :^)

In fact, there's a Rolls engine of some sort on display in the lobby
of one of the buildings here.  One of these days I'll take some
pictures, scan them in, and put them on the FTP site.

And watch for Intergraph mapping systems in the movie "Clear and
Present Danger".
--
T.J. Higgins     | tjhiggin@ingr.com         | (205) 730-7922
Intergraph Corp. | Mapping Sciences Division | Huntsville, AL, USA