Fall Foliage Run

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Fall Foliage Run
From: Greg Johnson <JOHNSONG@ac.dal.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 1994 13:11:51 -0300
Well, I didn't get up early enough to join the BATA (British Automobile
Touring Association - Nova Scotia) Fall Foliage run (Hangover), however
I did one on my own starting at 1 pm in Fall River, up to Windsor, across to
New Ross,( the connector between the 14 and 12 was the *BEST* MGB road run
I've been on in a long time... 24 km with numerous S curves, etc and in
not too bad condition. Not one car (or tractor, thank God) in front or
behind the whole way), down to Chester and across to Halifax.  20 Degrees
(celcius), sun shining (got sun/wind burnt.. I was too excited to worry
about it!), stereo blaring (Sherwood, 4 speakers). God I like that head
rush after 3 hours with the wind blowing in your hair.  Definitely a
natural high.  Makes all those hours in the garage worth while.  Only
thing missing was my girl by my side (she's in CT :-< ).

Sorry I missed the official run, Bob.

Greg