LBC's on MTV

To: Scions of Lucas <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC's on MTV
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 1994 10:19:33 -31702 (PDT)
Dear fellow scions,
        I do have to comment on the Healy and Porschuh in Janet Jackson's
new video.  Not that I EVER watch MTV, (well sometimes Beavis and
Butthead if my studies are really nerve-racking), but I did see this
video yesterday.
        I guess there is some fascination in pop culture with old
convertible classics, but wait "is that a Karmann Ghia with the two
sportscars?"  So the video, along with being dumb, has a Ghia dueling
with two sportscars in scenes that come straight out of the high school
movies I made of me and my friends LBC's.
        Healys seem to be somewhat popular among the video producers.
Last time I saw one was in Tears for Fear's hit Everybody wants to rule
the world.

                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsuaix.csc.wsu.edu