1970 MGB SU Choke Cable Routing

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 1970 MGB SU Choke Cable Routing
From: Bill Lattimer <billla@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 94 17:26:53 PDT
Please respond directly; I'm a mailing list subscriber and several
weeks behind :-)

When I pulled the SUs apart, I didn't draw/photograph the linkage
setup, and now I can't figure out exactly how this hooks back up.  On
the front carb, there's a u-shaped unit that holds captive bolts for
the air cleaner, and there's an arm that extends upward between the two
carbs with a hole.  Then, there's the linkage itself on the carbs.  Can
anyone help out with this?

Thanks!