Re: British Cars Digest #1387...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1387...
From: TR361@aol.com
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 94 20:41:36 EDT
I too agree that Mike is one of the finds of a lifetime for  LBC's here in
New England. I found him quite by accident but bet there's not a nicer brit
car enthusiast in the country. Mike has helped me through a complete rebuild
of my TR3A. He's most knowledgable I like dealing with someone who really
cares about his customers and his projects. We''ll miss Mike but he's not too
far away. Corinth VT is only a 4 hour drive in th e LBC if  you take the main
roads.
 I encourage anyone interested in getting real service, call Mike. It's a
 call you'll never regret.

PS: Ithink he has more really neat NOS "Stuff" buried in the attic. Tell him
"Charles" sent you>(:>)

Best to all!!!!

TR3 61

Charles Centore                      61 Powder Blue TR3A
Concord, MA