MGB engine tuning.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB engine tuning.
From: "Morten Klitgaard Friis" <frimo@daimi.aau.dk>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 1994 17:59:48 -0600
Within the next months I'm planing to rebuild an MGB 18GH engine.
If I can keep the cost on a reasonable level I would like to do a little
tuning.
I need new pistons. Is it worth increasing to approx. 2 litre without
change to the cylinderhead?

Also, has anybody tried to lighten the flywheel? I've heard that it
should make the engine rev easier, but what are the disadvantages?

I know there are several books on MGB tuning, perhaps you could recommend some
of them.

                Morten Friis (email: frimo@daimi.aau.dk)