HIF 6'S ON MGB

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: HIF 6'S ON MGB
From: COSTICH_ALAN/HPATC1_01@i3125ent.atl.hp.com
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 94 14:35:00 -0400
I recently acquired a pair of SU HIF6's that I would like
to hang on my "74 B. I thought I read here that it can be
done using the original diagonally opposed mounting studs.
The HIF's that I have probably came off a V*l*v*. It seems
that the throttles open opposite the rotation of the HIF4's
that were on the car. Has anyone had any experience with
this? Can any give any advice?

Does anyone have a stock B twin-carb intake manifold they
would be willing to part with?

On a more somber note, fellow SOL and friend, George Haynes'
mother passed away this past Sunday.I belive she was ready.

Alan