LBC Wedding plea...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: LBC Wedding plea...
From: howersl@ttown.apci.com (Scott Hower)
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 94 15:12:14 EDT

Fellow SOlers-

I have a dilema that I am hoping one of you my be able to help me out of...
My LBC, a 73 MGB, is currently in pieces.  I have worked my tail off trying
to get the car re-assembled in time for my wedding. But It became apparent
a few months ago that due to time and $$$ constraints, I would either have
to cut corners to finish the car :-( or do without it :-((

We decided that rather that sacrifice two years of hard work for a day,
we should take the time and do it right. And while this is all well and good
for the car, my wife-to-be is dissapointed that we wont be driving away in
an LBC, replete with the tacky Just Married sign, trailing cans and the like.
We considered renting one, but finding one to rent in New Jersey is easier
said than done.  Here is where one of you may be able to help :-)

Wanted:  one LBC any make, any model, any condition (it must run)
         we are hoping for an MGA, MGB, or T but we are not picky...
         Sept 10 between 9 and 10 pm. in Clinton, New Jersey

Here's the deal:

We sit in your LBC for photos, etc. and drive it 500 feet (from the entrance
down to the parking lot) at which point you get your LBC back, a $40.00 MOSS
gift certificate, and one very happy couple.

If interested, please reply to howersl@ttown.apci.com  Thanks.  --Scott