My options are limited

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: My options are limited
From: Bob "Mr Optimistic" Deasy <deasy@sequent.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 1994 15:16:28 -0700 (PDT)
It seems that I will not have much luck in finding a "rust
free donor car" with posts like this:

rec.autos.marketplace #4888 (0 + 26 more)                                  [1]
From: kprince@postoffice.newnham.utas.edu.au (kelvin Prince)
[1] MG's and Triumph's Wanted
Date: Sat Aug 06 23:02:27 PDT 1994

Wanted by an Australian importer are any old Mg and Triumph Sports cars for
sale in the US. We will be in the US at the end of August and want complete
cars as well as parts. We will look at almost anything, but are looking for
minimal rust and original cars and parts.
If you have anything you may consider selling, please supply details to the
following address.

kprice@postoffice.newnham.utas.edu.au

thanks in advance

Klaus and Kelvin