Triumph TR6s

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph TR6s
From: 1BEEAA@STUDENT.UVSC.EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 1994 16:02:31 -0700
To whom it may concern,

              I purchased a '73 Triumph TR6 a couple months ago, now it's on
the road.  I've owned many different British sports cars including a '67
Jaguar E-type Series 1 2+2.  I have never used internet mail before but
am very familiar with BBSs, I used to be the Sysop of London Motors in
Virginia a few years ago.  I would very much like a reply from anyone
that owns a TR6 about clubs or just anything, I really need a reply to fulfill
a computer class assignment.  Thanks.

     Aaron J. Bee