Place to buy parts

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Place to buy parts
From: Jonathan Leer <jleer@mv.MV.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 1994 11:43:39 -0400
I have a 1979 spitfire which I bought at the beginning of the summer. I need
to locate a good place for parts.
In the short term, I need to locate the following:
* a rebuild kit (if exists) for the clutch master cylinder
* additional mounting screws for the automatic choke, which mounts on the
side of the Stromberg CD4 carb. (I lost one of the screws, and we stuck
a metric bolt in place just to drive home. But it's loose again, and I need
the screws that have the correct thread and tapered head.)

Ideas?
Your help is appreciated.
Jon Leer