Europa Lower Links

To: "British Cars" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Europa Lower Links
From: "Fiorell.Ken" <fiorell#d#ken@ssdgwy.mdc.com>
Date: 9 Sep 1994 14:16:13 U
First I'm a new subscriber and truly enjoy hearing the experiences of other
British car owners.  I bought a 73 Lotus Europa Special six months ago and have
been living with a wrench in my hand ever since.  What a joy!  The current
project is to refresh the rear suspension.  I found that both the lower links
are bent and need replacing.  I know of a shop that has a shelf with several of
them.  But I can't tell if they are from a S1/S2 or twincam.  Does anyone know
how to tell them apart?

-Ken