TR-6 parts car

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-6 parts car
From: oliverc@cc.tacom.army.mil
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 94 09:03:56 EDT
          I my search for a lbc I found a 70 TR-6.  Add said rough but
          restorable, HA.  The car has sat outside for 6 years.  It
          looked complete, but I didn't get the hood open because it
          was frozen closed, along with both doors.  The front clip
          looked good, no floors, rockers and rear fenders shot, rear
          suspension collapsed.  The car has an overdrive
          transmission.  I have no interest in this car, and the only
          reason I looked at it is because I am in the hunt for a
          project.  The owner is a guy named Owen, his number is
          (810)-949-6081 (daytime)  The car is north of Detroit.  If a
          parts car is needed, this maybe a good deal, asking price is
          $600