GERMAN AUTOS

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: GERMAN AUTOS
From: chris.weinhaupl@deepcove.com
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 94 19:13:57
Hello everyone.
New user here.

I am in search of information and excitement surrounding the world of the
automobile.  Currently my passion - vice - or insanity has led me astray -or in
the right direction- into the world of ralling.  My unfortunate position is
that I am in Canada and ralling is concidered a foreign sport. <and it sure is>
 I am looking for advice and assistance in locating parts and support for
building a rally car.  I've chosen a VW Golf due to the established parts and
service available in North America.  If you are or know someone or a group that
might be able to help me in my search it would appreciated.  vvrrrooomm.

chris.weinhaupl@deepcove.com