Re: British Cars Digest #1256 Tue Jun 14 01:15:02 MDT 1994

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1256 Tue Jun 14 01:15:02 MDT 1994
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 1994 14:54:53 -0700 (PDT)
Dear netters,

A while back there was some discussion about this wonderful mail order
place in Pennsylvania called the roadster store or something like that.
At any rate, I am restoring a 1970 MGB-GT and would like to know the most
reliable and least expensive sources of parts, seat kits and carpet kits.
If anyone has the address of this thus-far legendary vendor, I'd really
appreciate it if they would post it again or E-mail me.

Also, do you think it is worth it to order carpet kits etc from old
Blighty, or is the hassle and expense such that it makes it not worth the
effort.

Any advice along those lines would be appreciated.

John Peloquin
UCR
Engineering/Entomology