Re: Slick 50

To: jody.p.levine@hydro.on.ca (Jody Levine)
Subject: Re: Slick 50
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 94 10:07:45 PDT

> >I view all these additives with a deep scorn at first but RED LINE WATER
> >WETTER has won me over
>
> Isn't this a water pump lubricant used in when you're not running regular EG
> coolant, such as on racetracks? This is a different animal from the miracle
>additives.

No.  In fact there are two varieties of Water Wetter; one with a
lubricant and one without.  The crystals contain a lubricant and are
okay for use with straight water; the liquid requires a lubricant
additive or an ethylene glycol mix.

I use the crystals with straight water but I also added a bit of
soluble oil for peace of mind.

Roland