Her price is far above rubi

To: "British Cars" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Her price is far above rubi
From: "Rob Reilly" <reilly@admail.fnal.gov>
Date: 20 May 1994 12:51:26 -0600
                       Subject:                               Time:12:17 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          Her price is far above rubies.         Date:5/20/94
.........and she worketh willingly with her hands.         Proverbs 31:10-13

Kim and Alene sound like a couple of treasures. I believe one Kathy has also
been honorably mentioned on this list.

 Jeanine and I have been married 17 years and she has yet to touch a wrench,
except for the time I taught her how to change a tire. On two occasions before
the wedding she helped me push one of the old Jags, so she knew what she was
letting herself in for.
 I figure the best way to keep them from nagging us about our hobby is to get
them a hobby of their own. I got her a Pfaff sewing machine to replace her old
Kick-Start Kenmore, and now she's making vests and quilts like crazy. Best of
all she doesn't care how long I stay out in the garage if she's working on a
quilt, as long as I don't ignore the kids of course.
 Treat them like they're more important to you than your car is. It doesn't
take that much effort.

"Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the
gates."     Proverbs 31:31