Dreams ...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Dreams ...
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Fri, 20 May 1994 12:29:13 +0000 ()
Will, you are in trouble my man. The blanking plate represents a
vasectomy ! Tonight you'll dream of driving an E type through a long
tunnel at high speed. The police will be at the other end but ignore you.

The week before my wife told me she was pregnant I dreamt that the fuel
line on the Healey was plugged. The car would not start and I finally
traced the cause, unblocked the line and there was fuel everywhere.
I hooked everything up and the car started on the first try.

Well, at least you didn't dream  that your radio was stolen!

Chris Ball