British Marque

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: British Marque
From: Doug Phillips <Douglas.W.Phillips@williams.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 May 1994 08:29:19 -0400 (EDT)
The June issue of "British Marque" will contain the latest version of the
British car trivia list, thanks to "T. Higgins" and the other contributors! You
might recall I submitted the list to the .net as part of our club contest
(Berkshire British Motor Club) many months ago. I explained to the folks at the
"British Marque" that the triva list was posted on the internet, and has grow
to nearly 3x its original size. (I didn't explain to them that my original list
contained several errors...which the .net was quick to point out...thanks
folks!)

The version of the trivia list currently on the .net is far superior to our
club's puny original, and I thank all who contributed, and especially
T. Higgins for organizing the list. Well done!

I was very careful NOT to include any personal E-mail addresses in the British
Marque article. However, I did intentionally include the subscription address
for this list, in the event any "Marque" readers are interested in signing on.
I hope this does not violate some invisible network protocol on advertising our
existence...if so I apologize!

Best,
                                -Doug

"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of my restoration style"

        Doug Phillips (Douglas.W.Phillips@Williams.edu)
        1952 MG TD, Member, New England T Register (#11109) and Berkshire
        County British Motor Car Club / Williams College, Williamstown, MA