Triumph 4wheel disc article-TSSC

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british-cars@autox.team.net)
Subject: Triumph 4wheel disc article-TSSC
From: c340808@is6.mdc.com (Sharon Oblinger)
Date: Mon, 16 May 94 14:12:13 PDT
As I haven't had an outside connection til now all those who requested
more info on Triumph vented 4wheel disc brake conversion from the
TSSC please re-request to me directly and include a snail mail address.
This article IS titled "Modifying Vitesse/GT6 2 litre braking systems"
so I'm not sure of the compatilbility to Spitfires. The article is
pretty extensive.  Snail mail is the most efficient way I can think
to distribute to such a small no. who requested info. (its too long
too make into a text file quickly and FAXing is expensive).
Serious inquiries only, please. :-)
        -----
       /     \_
Sharon Oblinger