Redlines 4 sale, parts needed

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Redlines 4 sale, parts needed
From: Christopher Cougill <cucc4@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 1994 12:32:02 -0600 (CST)

Guys,
        I got he Redlines via UPS yesterday.  They look real good;
lots-o-tread!!!  Any offers on the set of four with innertubes?  I'm not
sure I'll use them.  May be interested in trading for some of the following.

I need: TR250 rims (or CHEAP wires & splines, maybes TR3/4 rims) for my
                roommate's TR3 (currently has ugly TR6 rims)
        Trim piece that covers gas tank on TR3 (interior is black, but I'll
                re-cover the piece if necessary)
        TR6 -- need practically ever body panel 'xcept for the bonnet; mine's
                REAL rusty!  Any dashboards or tops out there cheap?  Tonneau?
        TR3 right hand drive tonneau cover (will trade LHD + cash, so if
                you're going to be buying one, you might order me a RHD
                trade me for my new RHD and make some $ in the process!)
        MGB GT -- '67 rear end, synchro set (second gear esp.)
                   '67 steering wheel (have excellent early wheel to trade)
                   "MG" crest in octagon off rear hatch, '67 GT
                   May buy an entire '67 rear hatch (mine's rusty) if
                     cheap & local.

        Anyway, I guess that's all (for now).  Anyone interested in a J
type overdrive (NOS, never used) for $400 or close offer?  May know where
one is...

Chris Cougill
cucc4@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu