cruelty

To: british-cars@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: cruelty
From: Will Zehring <WZEHRIN@CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 94 08:56:57 EST
Fellow fiends:

Spring, huh?  The latest reports have snow coming in on Sunday (this is
after the cold rains today and Saturday).  I guess I'll build a fire
and watch the F1 race.  This grant thing is getting to me.  I even
postponed the coming out party for the E-type until late April.  Sigh.

On another note: the local paper suggests that both "Norton" and "Triumph"
will be exporting motorcycles to the US again.  I put the names in
quotes as, with out the info, I suspect that these companies bear little
historical relationship with the companies of the same name from a few
decades ago.  What do you bet: Does anyone at Rover know who Cecil Kimber
was?

signed,
sleepy in Detroit (aka Will Zehring)