MkII Jags

To: british-cars@AUTOX.TEAM.NET, jag-lovers@wapsy.psy.uwa.edu.au
Subject: MkII Jags
From: Will Zehring <WZEHRIN@CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 94 08:01:27 EST
Fellow fiends and Jag-o-philes:

A quick question.  Two of us here (actually three if you include my better
half) are getting increasingly interested in the Jag MkII and are curious
about going prices.  I have looked in Hemmings and in Classics and Sportscars
but have always suspected that those are inflated compared to what are real
selling prices.  Anyone out there in net.land had a recent experience
in the buying or selling of a MkII?  Ideally, what I am interested in is a
3.8 manual with OD, solid original or good restoration.  Not looking for a
project right now but a descent driver.

Many thanks,
Will (and Richard and Kristi)