unidgester script

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (britcars)
Subject: unidgester script
From: Paul Amaranth <amaranth@vela.acs.oakland.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 1994 08:05:09 -0500 (EST)
As a public service, this is a quarterly reminder that I have a unix shell
script that will undigest the LBC mail digest.  A number of people
picked it up after I first announced it and I haven't heard any
screams of complaint, so it must be working tolerably well :-)

I have it available for anon ftp at
   vela.acs.oakland.edu
in
   pub/amaranth/undigest

If you don't have ftp access, email me and I'll send it to you.  If you
ftp it, drop me a note anyway;  I like to know that these things are
useful.
--
Paul Amaranth  Manager User Services - office: (313) 370 4541 (also voicemail)
(internet)     amaranth@vela.acs.oakland.edu  |'70 E-type(body in progress)