Re: SOUL

To: malcolm956@aol.com
Subject: Re: SOUL
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 94 11:48:49 PST
> ANCIENT HISTORY:
>
> In 1959 my TD was really acting badly.  I went for a Saturday drive to CT and
> in Westport happened on a TC in a used car lot.  Naturally, I took it for a
> test drive.  What can I say
> , it drove just like a TC.  And of course while I really did have a certain
> interest in it, I couldn
> 't quite afford what they wanted.

Hmmm.  '59 is precisely when I had my TD.  At the time my feelings on
the matter was that as long I had a car that was THAT much trouble, I'd
as soon it was a TC.  Even then, TCs were consider to be something of a
classic.  And I always like those neato huge wires.

If my TD had a soul, it was mean spirited 'cause it knew I didn't have
diddle squat so tended to break down at the most inconvenient times and
places.

Those where the days.

Roland