Re: TerriAnn's pushrods

To: lye@elegans.wustl.edu, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TerriAnn's pushrods
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 94 11:18:35 -0800
In message <9403151731.AA08486@elegans.wustl.edu> John Lye writes:

> Jim Fuerstenberg sez:
>
> >I have Isky pushrods from
> >Winner's Circle and I am sure that they make B series stuff too.
>
> I've got a set of Isky pushrods in my TR-4, for what that's
> worth.  So they make TR pushrods, at least, as well as A series...
> Since you're in So. Cal. already, it might be worth getting them
> directly from Isky.
>
> John

John, in my part of the country, accusing someone of being from Southern
California are fighting words.  We like to consider ourselves as being in
Northern California even though my neck of the woods is in the middle of the
state.

Do you have a phone # for Isky?

TeriAnn

TeriAnn Wakeman             One of these days, I'll be old enough that
twakeman@apple.com          people will stop calling me crazy and start
LINK: TWAKEMAN              calling me eccentric.
408-974-2344        TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561